Today we come to you with a very yummy recipe for vegetable and stuffing pinwheels. How fun do they look to create? We bet they taste even better! Follow the instructions and make sure to take a picture of you delicious creation – tagging us using #mpactivities!
1 sheet of puff pastry
1 packet of sage and onion stuffing
4 roasted carrots
2 roasted sweet potatoes
1 roasted onion
400g chick peas
- Cut your vegetables up into roughly the same size
- Place your vegetables onto a tray and ensure they are spread out evenly, coating them all thoroughly in olive oil.
- Roast all of your vegetables at a high heat of between 180C-200C for about 40-50 minutes
- Toss the vegetables half way through,
- Use a fork to pierce the veggies to make sure they are done. You should easily be able to slide a fork through and see a bit of charring on the edges before you take them out of the oven.
- Follow the instructions on the stuffing package
- Allow stuffing and roasted vegetable to cool
- Spread evenly over the puff pastry
- Roll the pastry to create a long sausage – as tightly as possible
- Cut into circles and place on a tray to cook 200C
- Bake until golden brown