Looking for a healthy, alternative dish for dinner? Have a go at making our recipe for delicious stuffed red peppers and see what you think. Don’t forget to share your results with us!
8 red peppers
4 x 100g packets of couscous (roasted med veg)
Tomato and red onion sauce (see our previous recipe)
- Cut the peppers in half and take the seeds out.
- Sprinkle with a little oil and roast in the oven for about 20 mins.
- Make the couscous by following instructions on the packet and add the raisins at this point.
- Fill the peppers with the couscous and top up with the tomato sauce and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 mins.