Introducing the Spin-An-Exercise activity. All you have to do is build your spinner following the attached instructions and then spin away. Spin once to determine the exercise you will be doing and then spin again to determine how many times you have to do this exercise.
For example, I spin the arrow once and land on push ups. I spin the arrow a second time and land on 4. This means I must do 4 push ups.
What you need for your Excercise Spinner
- Spin-an-excercise Template
- A4 Thick paper/card
- Split pin
How to make your Excercise Spinner
- Print the Spin-an-exercise template onto thick paper/card.
- Cut out the Spin-an-exercise board and arrow using the black outline as a guide.
- Cut a hole in the spin board and the middle of the arrow, connecting them together with a split pin – ensuring the arrow can move.
- Spin the arrow once to choose the exercise, and then spin the arrow a second time to determine how many times you need to carry out the chosen exercise. EXAMPLE: I spin the arrow once and land on push ups. I spin the arrow a second time and land on 4. This means I must do 4 push ups.