Why not try making our fantastic spaghetti bolognese recipe? Simple to make and a family favourite!
2 beef stock cubes
750g diced carrot
½ tbsp dried herbs
5 cloves of fresh garlic
4 tins of chopped tomatoes
- Dice the onion and fry in some oil until brown.
- Add the mince to the onion and fry (turning frequently), until brown.
- Add the oregano and 1 teaspoon of garlic puree to the dish, stirring continuously.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the bolognese is cooking, cook the spaghetti or pasta and serve together with a light sprinkling of grated cheese.