The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation, a mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. Show your mum some love this Mothers Day by creating your very own Mother’s Day card. Have a go at making your own Mother’s Day card using our activity and instructions below.
What you need for your Mother’s Day card
- Mother’s Day Pop-up Card Templates
- A4 Thick paper/Card
- Pencils or crayons
How to make your Mother’s Day card
- Print the Mother’s Day pop-up card templated on thick paper/card.
- Colour the card.
- Cut along the dashed lines of both the cover illustrations and inside of the card.
- Fold the card in half.
- Glue the coloured cover to the blank card.
- Write your message inside.