This year, Monkey Puzzle has created a printable kindness jar, full of kind things you can do to let people know how much you love and care about them. They’re simple and easy and really let people know you care. You never know when the smallest thing might make someone’s day just that little bit better. All you need to do is colour in all of the acts of kindness to make them bright and beautiful, cut out all of the hearts and the jar and every time you finish an act of kindness, stick it on the jar. Have a try yourself and see if you can make someone you care about’s day just that little bit better.
What you need for your Kindness Jar
- Kindness Jar template
- A4 paper/card
- Pencils or crayons
How to make your Kindness Jar
- Print the Kindness Jar template onto your paper or card.
- Colour in your jar and the hearts. Make sure you make them bright and beautiful
- Cut out the hearts with acts of kindness on them. Make sure to ask an adult for help
- Go and complete some of your kind acts!
- Every time you complete your act, glue it to the jar
- Once you’ve finished all of your acts of kindness, you can even make your own new hearts and find even more ways to show people you care.