Have a try at baking our recipe for some amazing fruit scones. Perfect for a snack or some afternoon tea and very easy to bake.
- 220g butter
- 900g self raising flour
- 150g caster sugar
- 200g dried fruit
- 500ml milk
- Rub the butter, bi carb and flour together to form fine breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Add the dried fruit and mix.
- Add the milk a little at a time to form a dough.
- Roll out to 1.5 cm thick and cut out.
- Place on a lined baking tray bake for 15 mins at 180°C.
- Don’t forget to add your jam and cream when you eat them!