Why not try making our fantastic beef burger recipe? Simple to make with your family and guaranteed to please.
- 2 kg fresh beef mince
- 150ml tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp of dried or fresh herbs
- 300g breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- Mix together the eggs tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the fresh breadcrumbs and minced beef into a bowl.
- Using your hands mix all the ingredients together.
- Shape into balls and flatten down to make a burger.
- Shallow fry to seal the burgers and give them colour.
- Cook in the oven for a further 15-20 mins.