Our Southgate nursery provides a nurturing home from home environment, for children aged 3 months through to pre-school age. With an emphasis on learning through play, our carefully selected team of practitioners ensure your child is cared for in a safe, secure environment with planned activities to keep them engaged whilst having lots of fun.
We have dedicated rooms for our various age ranges and each room reflects the seven areas of learning, as prescribed in the Early Years Foundation Stage. All of our facilities are designed to be accessible to every child.
- Part of an award winning nursery group with over 30 years experience
- Dedicated rooms for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School
- Open Mon-Fri 51 weeks a year – 7.30am – 6.30pm
- Full day or half day sessions available
- Delicious, healthy food prepared on site by our Nursery Chef
- Regular extra curricular activities
- Branded Nappies and wipes included in the price
- Modern security systems, including CCTV cameras